Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Do I have to be a United Methodist to use the Board of Child Care’s adoption services?

A. No, we work with people of all religions and with people who have no religious affiliation.

Q. I am an adopted adult thinking about searching for my birth parents. Can the Board of Child Care help?

A. If the Board of Child Care was the agency that completed your adoption and you are 21 or older, then we can help. Likewise, if you placed a child for adoption through the Board of Child Care and that child is now 21 or older, we can also help. Read more about our search and reunification services.